Monday September 12th and Tuesday September 13th, 2016
"FLANDERS HELP FOR BLACK SEA CITIES IN MOTION"
Monday September 12th: Day 1
A dialogue about Flanders state of the art logistic, mobility and smart city technologies and applied expertise for a sustainable civic and customer service, without ignoring cost gain, with the heads of departments and main technicians City Council Infrastructure Projects, Mobility, Transport, Communication, Civil Protection and Security Departments, Agencies and Services of the City of Mykolaiv and the City of Kherson
MYKOLAIV DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
11.30 - 14.00
"LOGISTICS, MOBILITY AND SMART CITY LEARNING FROM CLUSTERING FLANDERS WINNERS"
- "Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship" ("VLAIO"): a government agency charged with implementing the economic, innovation and enterprise policy in Flanders. A renewed Cluster Policy: Cluster4Flanders. Four Flemish Spearhead Clusters with innovative companies & knowledge centres networks to be installed before the end of 2016: sustainable chemical industry, materials industry, foods industry and logistics in Flanders
- "Flemish Institute for Logistics" ("VIL"): a non-profit organisation that brings together in Flanders shippers and logistics service enterprises as well as knowledge centres, government bodies and companies out of the IT, engineering, interim, construction, real estate and fashion world with innovative logistics projects to raise their productivity. Pioneer of the Flemish Logistics Spearhead Cluster.
- "Flanders International Technical Agency" ("FITA"): a non-profit organisation that promotes sustainable tools out of Flanders to provide an acceptable degree of mobility and a livable environment by making Flanders' achievements known in areas connected with infrastructure and equipment, mobility, logistics, environment, spatial planning, housing and renewable energy and by fostering the participation of Flanders businesses in foreign investment.
- "Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe" ("VLEVA"): a non-profit organisation that builds bridges between Europe and Flemish citizens, companies and organisations through monitoring (tailor made information), networking (within Flanders and with European partners and institutions), lobbying (only support lobbying government bodies and members: right information right timing right person) and free guiding (European initiatives, contacts, subsidies)
- "IMinds": Flanders' digital research centre and business incubator, established by the Flemish government and building on the strength of its more than 850 top researchers located at 5 Flemish universities, where it converts agile, open research minded and proven methodological digital knowhow into real-life products and services. Within its mission to create start-ups and spin-offs in the digital sector it has developed an incubation program (iStart).
- "Agoria": the Belgian technology association with more than 1,700 companies and over 275.000 workers in building & urban development, energy, financial services, food & beverage, healthcare, transport & mobility, machine construction & production systems, sports & entertainment, as well digital, manufacturing as materials industries, being the largest branch federation and having the largest "Smart Cities" coverage with over 80 enterprises active.
- "Ecorem": a consultancy and engineering services export company offering innovative and sustainable solutions developed in Western Europe and modified according to the client’s needs, and further streamlined with local conditions and legislation, with a multilingual team of specialists experienced in various domains of environment, soil, waste and climate & energy. A Flanders Winner.
- "Crossroad": a consultancy firm that designs and improves service from a digital and human perspective with over 50 workers. It tackles challenges that lie on a crossroads between service, people and technology, key to Smart Cities, based on system and solution integration, data integration and big data (data & process mining), in mobility & public transport, logistics and energy. From the inspirational example of a Eurocup Winner to a Flanders Winner.
- "Schréder": a quality and performing outdoor luminaires group that designs and develops for the sustainable well-being of urban or rural communities, with 48 companies worldwide and over 2,600 workers. Quality outdoor lighting innovations, incorporating the latest technological and aesthetic innovations. Comelec, being the export company, has pooled resources and skills of alll local Schréder companies. A Flanders Winner.
- "Marsh Europe" Antwerp: part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a worldwide leading insurance broker and risk advisor, with over 26.000 employees in more than 130 countries, specialised in defining, designing and supplying innovative industry specific solutions, creating and offering in Antwerp insurance innovative cargo shipping, ship building and multi modal transport solutions and effective risk management. A Flanders Winner.
- "Van Hool": a major bus manufacturer in Europe, offering a complete range of buses for public transport, manufacturing with a workforce of over 4.000 a 1.400 buses and coaches and a 4.000 commercial vehicles annually, to be exported worldwide. Van Hool products dominate with designing and building high quality, state-of-the-art, customized products. A Flanders Winner, and this for over 65 years.
- "H. Essers": a logistics provider offering customized and integrated transportation and logistics across Europe, with 930.000 m2 of warehouse space, a fleet of 1.360 trucks and trailers and 4.630 employees across 41 offices in 12 countries in Western and Eastern Europe. One of the leading companies in Europe within sectors such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality products. A Flanders Winner, and this for over 88 years.
- "Barco": a global stock quoted technology company that designs and develops networked visualization products for the healthcare and other public and enterprises, and entertainment markets. Manufacturing, R&D, sales & marketing and customer support in more than 90 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, with a workforce of over 3.300. A Flanders Winner, and this for over 82 years.
- "Sioen Industries": a diversified stock quoted textile group with horizontal and vertical integrated production, as spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of garments, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles, with a workforce of over 3.500 in 20 countries. Worldwide leader in truck tarpaulins production. Sioen products dominate where technical specifications are decisive. A Flanders Winner, and this for over 100 years.
- Jan De Nul is a leading expert in dredging and marine construction activities, with the world’s most modern fleet and equipment, and more than 500 engineers, as well as in specialized services for the offshore industry of oil, gas and renewable energy. Core marine activities are enhanced by in-house civil and environmental capabilities offering a complete package solution. A leading expert in the business. A Flanders Winner, also in Mykolaiv.
- "Anheuser-Busch InBev": largest brewery chain in the world. Top 5 consumer products company, with a workforce of over 155.000 in 25 countries and sales in over 100 countries. Number one in top beer markets such as US, Brazil, Belgium and Ukraine. Leverage industry-leading scale with a market share in Belgium of over 56%, with 4 breweries, and in Ukraine of over 31%, with 3 breweries. Headquarter in Louvain. A Flanders Winner, since 1366, also in Mykolaiv.
Tuesday September 13th: Day 2
A dialogue with Flanders state of the art logistic, mobility and smart city technologies and applied expertise for a sustainable civic and customer service, without ignoring cost gain, with key people in Mykolaiv oblast.
TAK TV studio
Dalya vulytsya 11-A, Mykolaiv 54000
17.00 - 20.30
Welcome & Opening
Dr. Glib Golovchenko, General Producer TV channel "TAK-TV", Director of College of press and television, Secretary of National Union of Journalists of Ukraine
Why the Benelux Chamber of Commerce for Ukraine comes to Mykolaiv
Smart and sustainable urban mobility. Learning from Flanders
AB InBev worldwide, in Ukraine and in Mykolaiv
Sergey Grozov, Mykolaiv Brewery Manager SUN InBev Ukraine
Reception offered by Chamber of Commerce BeNeLux - Ukraine & AB InBev Ukraine
Abraham Ortelius (Antwerp, 1603)